Monday, November 23, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well,

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving this week and send some pictures!

On splits last week with Sister Montierth. We pretended to be Babooshka's.

Found in Red Army. It says: "I love you from the Earth to the moon and back again." (Shout out to my mother.)



I hope that your Thanksgiving is full of things to be grateful for, like pumpkin pie, turkey, and peanut butter. But most of all full of people you love and appreciate because there's nothing better than being surrounded by family and friends. (Don't worry, I have both of those here in Russia)

Feel free to send me letters and packages! (Yes, this is a shameless plea!)

Russia Rostov-na-Donu Mission
Per. Semashko, 117 V
Rostov-na-Donu 
Rostov Oblast 344018
Russia

Love,

Sister Jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment