Monday, November 30, 2015

6 Months

So, can anyone else believe that I've been on my mission for 6 months? I can't. It seems like the past 6 months have slipped by all too quickly. 

This week is my last week with my companion Sister Misuraca. She and I have been companions for 3 months, and it's been so fun to be with her. I had no idea how difficult it would be to be with another person 24/7, but she has become one of my very best friends, and I am so lucky to have been her companion. 

This week we moved, and because of that, I don't have too much to report. We've met a lot of wonderful people and had a lot of fun experiences. 

The one thing I can say is how grateful I was for my district this week. We had a Thanksgiving lunch, and it was just like being at home... except in Russia. The missionaries in our district are some of the funniest people I've ever met. I'm so lucky that I get to serve with them!

Next week, I'll try to think up some better stories, but here's a picture of our district on Thanksgiving!

And one of me near the Gippopo bowling center by our apartment.

(Unfortunately there was a lot of humidity, so I'm glowing... sorry about that...)

Love you all! Have a wonderful first week of the Christmas season!

Sister Jarvis

No comments:

Post a Comment