Monday, May 9, 2016

#MissionaryInstagram

Дорогие Мои!
So, this week, I just wanted to do a really quick photo update since I'm at a computer that actually allows me to put up photos!

Sister Lindquist's 1 Day in Volgograd Anniversary! Isn't she the cutest?

The Easter Cake (Kooleech) that we got for Easter.

The Russian countryside!

​More of the Russian Countryside.

Our first selfie together (in the Russian countryside)

​Me eating some good old Easter Cake!

​We had a branch picnic out by Mamev Kurgan, so I decided to pose with her.

Sister Lindquist and I had a nice homecooked Russian meal with our investigator. It was DELICIOUS.
Russia is beautiful and I love it so much! I wish I could send pictures of all the people I've grown to love. Life is great out here and people are wonderful. I'm asked often what my favorite part about Russia is and I always say the people. Why? Because I've met some of my best friends out here in Russia. They have a sad past, but I love how positive they all still are. Russians have a hard outside, but a soft gooey inside once you get to know them. And I just love their culture. I'm bringing it back to America with me!

Happy Victory Day, everyone! It's kind of like Russia's Independance Day, so it's a big deal here. Parades, and fireworks, and everything but rootbeer floats (instead they just have vodka).
Love you all!
Сестра Джарвис

No comments:

Post a Comment